Installation thread click here
- Everything beyond noted bugs
- Built for LDPI
- MiniCM Update notifications via c2dm (CM Settings -> System -> Update notifications)
- App2sd / Dalvik2sd compatible with 2.1 app2sd (storing to ext2/3/4 pre-existing partition is detected and mounted as such)
- Gingerbread’s native App2sd (storing to fat)
- ClockworkMod recovery v. 126.96.36.199-r5 and option to reboot into Recovery (Encryption – Multiboot Ready!)
- Undervolting and Overclocking handled CM Settings menu (by default none is active)
- Extra CM Performance Settings menu for SD Read Cache Speed
- Extra CM Settings display menu for Ultra brightness
- Fake Dual touch thanks to doixanh and andrej456
- Overclocking thanks to doixanh
- Mddi lag fix thanks to doixanh
Bugs: (Please use the project’s tracker for reporting bugs.)
- Camera photo shooting is limited to VGA (best possible with the current code)
- Root and CWM recovery already installed (flash it from here)
- Latest 2.1.1.A.0.6/2.1.1.C.0.0 SE firmware / Baseband: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015 due to kernel dependencies. Check this once and twice. There is no point to proceed if you don’t have this.
- Download the latest ROM from the release link that follows
- Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc.
- Rename the <release>.zip file to update.zip
- Download the latest Google Apps for CM7 from here
- Copy the update.zip, as well as the downloaded Google Apps for CM7 zip that you previously downloaded to your sdcard (top level)
- Reboot to CWM recovery
- Keep a backup of your current status using CWM’s Backup & Restore in case you want to restore.
- Select ‘wipe data/factory reset’ if you were not already using MiniCM7
- Select ‘apply update from sdcard’ from the top menu of CWM recovery
- Flash the Google Apps for CM7 zip you previously downloaded via ‘install zip from sdcard’
- Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
- Once your device has booted, you can navigate to CM Settings -> System -> Update notifications and select ‘Register’. This way you can get update notifications on new versions of MiniCM7!