Hang to your horses, people, this is not a full dual touch. doixahn has managed to mod the driver to actually fake dual touch. Here’s the tutorial.
Very Important : How to zoom
Right now it supports only zoom-in, zoom-out, and rotate. I will improve it over time. For who says it’s not working, please read this how-to very carefully:
– To activate gesture : Put two fingers near each other, lift one finger up.
– To zoom-in (make things bigger): Activate gesture near the center of the screen. Move your remaining finger away from the gesture position to zoom-in.
– [new in v003] To zoom-in with specified zoom-in position: Do a normal touch to the zoom-in position (your face in an image, for example), then activate the gesture a little bit away from the zoom-in position shortly after the previous normal touch, then drag to zoom. I know, it’s a little bit hard to understand ~.~ I will make a short clip for the tutorial
– To zoom-out (make things smaller): Activate gesture at the corner or the side of the screen. Move your remaining finger toward the screen center to zoom-out.
– To rotate : Activate gesture at the corner or the side of the screen. Move your remaining finger around the screen center to rotate.
It’s a bit complicated but with little practice, I’m sure it will just be your second nature. You can find the installation thread here. Make sure you thanks the developer for his great work