ROM] MiniCM6-1.0.2 [Update 13/6/11], Froyo 2.2.1 / CM 6.1.3 port for the mini
- App2sd / Dalvik2sd compatible with 2.1 (storing to ext2/3/4 pre-existing partition is detected and mounted as such)
- Froyo native App2sd (storing to fat)
- ClockworkMod recovery v. 220.127.116.11-r3 and option to reboot into Recovery
- Undervolting and Overclocking handled CM Settings menu (by default none is active)
- Extra CM Performance Settings menu for SD Read Cache Speed
- Ultra brightness mode via CM Settings -> User Interface
- Arabic support for Browser / Gmail
- Mddi lag fix thanks to doixanh
- CRT screen on / off animations ported from Gingerbread thanks to doixanh
- Fake Dual touch thanks to doixanh and andrej456
- Overclocking thanks to doixanh
Bugs: (Please use the project’s tracker for reporting bugs.)
- The notorious ‘Reboot bug’ is now fixed
- Root and CWM recovery already installed (flash it from here)
- Latest 2.1.1.A.0.6/2.1.1.C.0.0 SE firmware / Baseband: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015 due to kernel dependencies. Check this once and twice. There is no point to proceed if you don’t have this.
- Download the latest ROM from the release link
- Rename the <release>.zip file to update.zip
- Copy the update.zip to your sdcard (top level). E.g via your PC or via ‘adb push update.zip /sdcard/’
- Reboot to CWM recovery
- Keep a backup of your current status using CWM’s Backup & Restore in case you want to restore.
- Select ‘wipe data/factory reset’ if you were not already using MiniCM6
- Select ‘apply update from sdcard’ from the top menu of CWM recovery
- Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
If you don’t stick to the above instructions you might get various problems (WiFi, Data traffic, Bluetooth etc).
In that case, and before reporting an issue, select ‘Factory Reset’ from the top menu of CWM recovery & Reboot
This ROM is for the Mini Pro only
Baseband Version : M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015 required
Ok guys this is another project this is why I opened a new Thread. This is a hybrid of my ROM and MiniCM so thanks for nobodyAtAll for his excellent work!!
I managed to get everything working for the mini pro and simultaniously managed to include all the tweaks regarding performance of my ROM v2. Everything is worked up from the ground and I tested a lot so I hope I didn’t miss any bugs. Bluetooth is finally really fixed for the mini pro since I merged a new build of v2 with miniCM all other things work as well.
Important first boot takes long wait until booted into system leave it until fully booted and restart, before complaining
- WLAN (also DraftN)
- Keyboard Light (thanks to D4rKn3sSyS)
- Bluetooth fully working
- Lag free on Games
- FM Radio
- almost no Reboot Bugs
- Head Phone Detection
- sound recorder (Please use any from the Market)
- Hardware Keyboard (see Hardware Keyboard Thread for help with layout)
- LED Flash Camera can be used as Torch!!
- and a lot more
ROM] MiniCM6-1.0.2 for the X8
Froyo 2.2.1/Cyanogenmod 6.1.3
MiniCM6 1.0.2 – with miniCM theme – Google code
- Latest 2.1.1.A.0.6 SE firmware and …015 Baseband.
- Root and CWM Recovery installed.
- Download the latest ROM
- Rename to update.zip
- Move update.zip to your sdcard
- Boot to CWM Recovery
- Make a backup in CWM Recovery if you want to restore later
- Select “install update.zip from sdcard” in CWM Recovery
- Select “Factory Reset” in CWM Recovery (no need to do this if you are already running MiniCM)
- Reboot (first boot will take ~1-5 minutes, wait)
- If you don’t stick to the above instructions you might get various problems (WiFi, Data traffic, Bluetooth, App2SD etc). In that case, and before reporting an issue, Make sure that your Baseband is …015 (Settings -> About phone and baseband) and select “Factory Reset” form the top menu of xrecovery & Reboot
Thanks to nobodyAtall for his ROM, DaRk_dOg for the theme, doixanh for OC, andrej456 and doixanh for dual touch, jamesbond22 for compass fixes and thanks to racht for his libs (WiFi) and for their awesome work.
- Pinch Zoom – Thanks to doixanh (Video)
- No reboot bug!!! (SD safe to remove) – Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Video recording – Thanks to nobodyAtall
- FM Radio – Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Froyo native Apps2SD – Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Market works fine – Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Camera button (with the fix above)
- Nodification LED
- Offline charging – Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Headphone jack detect – Thanks to nobodyAtall
- WiFi – Thanks to racht
- Audio Mixer – Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Camera – Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Video playback – Thanks to nobodyAtall
- YouTube with or without HQ – Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Open GL/3D
- SD card
- USB storage
- Mute button in call
Bugs:Please use the project’s tracker for reporting bugs.
- Screen sometimes go black when battery is <10%, lock screen then unlock to fix.
- ANT+ does not work (can’t test because I don’t have any ANT+ device)
- Some bugs with Bluetooth headsets??? (Don’t know it they are still there in 1.0.2)
- Equalizer in DSPmanager makes strange noises when changed, turn of equalizer to fix.
- Text in FM-Radio is over the frequency number.
- FM-Radio plays in speaker first, to fix change to speaker and change back to headset.