Were you searching desperately everywhere to find the 2.1.1.A.0.6 kernel with 015 baseband in order to install a custom ROM which requires it, but you could not? Are you unable because SEUS has another firmware for your x10 mini?
Relax now! You are in the right place! I had the same problem too, so I decided to solve it and share it with you all!
What do you need?
- 2.1.1.A.0.6 .ftf file
- your phone
- an USB cable
- a PC
- and cookies to eat while you wait… xD
1) Now, download the latest FlashTool from here :
2) Extract it and be ready to use it, but make sure you have installed SEUS so that it will recognise your phone in Debug Mode in case you want to root. You can find SEUS for X10 MINI PRO here :
3) Download the .ftf (RARed) file (with which you’ll install it via FlashTool) from here :
4) Extract the RAR with the .ftf file into the firmware folder which is located in FlashTool folder.
5) Now, open the FlashTool and click the Flash button.
6) Choose the firmware which looks like this :
x10 mini pro | 2.1.1.A.6 (CLEAN) | Leajian (Greek)
7) Click OK and you’ll be asked to do some things from the program in order to connect your phone into service mode. Just follow what FlashTool tells you to do.
8) Congratulations! You have now the 2.1.1.A.0.6 kernel with 015 baseband, fresh and clean!
- Yeah, I know, you’ll realize that somewhere I mistyped 2.1.1.A.0.6 and I omitted the “.0”. Yeah, sorry, my bad, no problems.
- Please try downloading the files from FileServe or Uploading.com if you wish to credit me!
- If you find me f*cking useful (xD), then click Thanks and be sure I am here to help you and answer all your questions.
- All archieves with best compression.
1) Pre-root it with xRecovery (only if many of you demand it)
2) Provide you with the lasest SE firmware
3) And more…