M is designed to give you ‘Pure Gingerbread’ experience!
I’ve just made it better for user-experience, I have nothing to do with these ROM’s.
Special Thanks to-
v1.4.16- Based on doixanh’s ROM, credits- doixanh
v1.3.9- Based on Elelinux, credits- elelinux
v1.2.4- Based on Floyo, credits- racht
v1.0.0- Based on MiniCM, credits- nobodyAtAll
Due to copyright reasons, I am not providing you the Gingerbread Launcher. You can download this.
Note: Make sure, if you are doing ‘Advance Restore’, you MUST wipe the cache.
What’s special and different in this ROM?
1. Pure Gingerbread experience.
2. Awesome Gingerbread CRT On/Off Screen Animation, thanks to doixanh.
2. Super fast and super smooth.
3. No overclocking, didn’t found any use of that.
4. Fixed all the bugs(Camera Button, Compass, MDDI etc..)
for installation thread click here
I am too lazy to do these things publicly, so please do it yourself.
1. After setting up, go to Settings>Cyanogen Settings>User Interface>Tweak Extras, and in ‘Select Theme’ select ‘gingerbread’. Reboot.
2. For making things better, you can download ‘Android 2.3 Keyboard’, ‘Android 2.3 Live Wallpaper’ etc..
1. Download the file.
3. Copy the folder with 4 files to SDCard>xrecovery>backup.
4. Reboot into xRecovery and restore the ROM.
5. IMPORTANT: Full Wipe!
6. You are done.