- Root and CWM recovery already installed (flash it from here)
- Latest 2.1.1.A.0.6/2.1.1.C.0.0 SE firmware / Baseband: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015 due to kernel dependencies. Check this once and twice. There is no point to proceed if you don’t have this.
- Download the latest ROM from the release link that follows
- Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc.
- Rename the <release>.zip file to update.zip
- Download the latest Google Apps for CM7 from here
- Copy the update.zip, as well as the downloaded Google Apps for CM7 zip that you previously downloaded to your sdcard (top level)
- Reboot to CWM recovery
- Keep a backup of your current status using CWM’s Backup & Restore in case you want to restore.
- Select ‘wipe data/factory reset’ if you were not already using MiniCM7
- Select ‘apply update from sdcard’ from the top menu of CWM recovery
- Flash the Google Apps for CM7 zip you previously downloaded via ‘install zip from sdcard’
- Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
- Once your device has booted, you can navigate to CM Settings -> System -> Update notifications and select ‘Register’. This way you can get update notifications on new versions of MiniCM7!
Please make sure you followed the above steps before reporting any issues.
installation thread here