- Clean stock CM6: Smoothness. Stability. Working Camera.
- Minimal number of apps are installed. This brings you the choice to install and use only what you want.
- Lightweight: I got maximum 107MB of free RAM.
- My favorite modules: X8Gesture v007, X8Undervolt v001, X8MDDI v001
- The usual things with other ROMs: wifi / bluetooth / usb / sensors / 3d / video / camera / rooted / jit / zipaligned / app2sd / …
- Gingerbread’s theme with some improvements
- Gingerbread’s CRT screen on/off animation
- CM7’s Edge Glow effect.
- CM7’s Froyo/Rotary/Revamped/Lense lockscreen
- Random lockscreen
- Gingerbread’s cursor handler
- Gingerbread’s improved copy/paste
- Random CM6 or CM7 bootscreen
- Better Arabic and RTL languages rendering
- Gingerbread’s localization
- Improved Flipping down mutes ringer
- Flipping down snoozes alarm
- Gingerbread’s LatinIME keyboard
- Fully working T-Mobile’s Theme Engine
- Built-in Transparent Status Bar support
- Hiding avatar in SMS
- Quick Copy / Quick Paste
- CallMeLouder: Louder ringer when the phone is inside bags.
- Custom operator text
- View.measure() method caching for improved 2D performance
- Built-in loop ringtone support without OGG editing
- Optimized (“smoothened”) scrolling/flinging
- Dual Recovery support
- Xperia Active Launcher support
- Configuration section
Installation thread click here
- Download Froyobread.v0X
- Copy it to the sdcard of your phone
- Reboot into Xrecovery
- Instal custom zip
- Choose custom zip from sdcard
- Factory Reset (Full wipe)