- Installation thread click here
- Latest CM7 nightly feature (not everything)
- LED notification
- Power option reboot to xrecovery
- FM Radio and VGA Camera/Video
- Auto Brightness and new Performance setting (thanks nobodyAtall)
- Dual recovery with multiboot option
- SD and Ext App2sd
- Transparent Statusbar
- MDDI, overclock, undervolt, gesture (thanks to doixanh)
- Multitouch and smartass governor (thanks to AnDyX)
- Latest baseband version xxx15
- CWM recovery (since v2.6.xxx and above)
- It is important to backup your latest Rom
- Be careful to select the recovery for the update.zip
- In recovery select “install custom zip”, or you can rename it first to “update.zip” then select “install update.zip from SD Card”
- If you came from CM7, the update zip would not remove your data partition, its only removed cache and dalvik-cache.
- If you upgrading from eclair or froyo, do “Factory reset (full wipe)”
- Reboot. first boot will take a while and wait for a moment before using it.
:: Now with 3MP Camera. thanks to doixanh ::
:: Changelog ::
+ updated to CM7 Legend Nightly-149
+ opt. reboot to CWM in power menu
+ 3MP Camera. thanks to doixanh
+ updated to CM7 Legend Nightly-136
.new option to disable lockscreen.
.opt for lockscreen background.
+ fixed wifi problem (thanks to tester)
+ add transparent statusbar. (thanks to dbts25 for the info)
+ add Smartass Module (big thanks to AnDyX)
+ add Google+ in system/app