Installation thread click here
- Clean stock CM7. Latest Gingerbread 2.3.5.
- Fully working Camera
- Minimal number of apps are installed.
- My favorite modules: X8Gesture v007, X8Undervolt v001, X8MDDI v001, AX8 SMARTASS, X8oc
- The usual things with other ROMs: wifi / bluetooth / usb / sensors / 3d / video / fmradio / camera / rooted / jit / zipaligned / app2sd / …
- Smooth. It IS as smooth as CM6 in 2D (menu scrolling/flinging…)
- A-Theme included.
- WEP adhoc supported
- Cwm Recovery, reboot to CWM Recovery (I will add dual recovery later)
- CallMeLouder: Louder ringer when the phone is inside bags.
- Improved Flipping down mutes ringer
- Flipping down snoozes alarm
- Disable LED notification in night
- Configuration section
- New boot animation
- Added profile icon in Settings menu
- Fixed lib camera service. Goggle works.
- Tweaked auto brightness based on alfsamsung’s suggestion
- Note: Auto brightness (in Brightness), as well as Use custom and Allow light decrease in CM Settings/Display/Automatic backlight must be ticked.
- Auto brightness default values are only for fresh GingerDX (full wipe after install). Anyone who didn’t full wipe need to edit levels also! See alfsamsung’s suggestion.
- Enabled CM’s “Custom light levels” and “Allow light decrease” by default
- Switched to A-Theme 0.5.4 Lite version. GingerDX was designed to be fast and smooth, but A-Theme (full) slowed it down.
- Tweaked key layout. Hopefully headset and bluetooth headset work.
- Reboot menu for all languages
- Tweaked a little bit Superuser. Need more tests to confirm Root problem solved or not.
- Random Lockscreen
- Fixed FC on settings
- New bootanimation (ldpi)
- Added torch app
- Added SE keyboard
- Other small fixes
- Ported GingerDX to X10mini!!!