Features: Similar to FroyoBread
- Clean and latest CM7 Nightlies. Latest Gingerbread 2.3.5.
- Fully working Camera
- Minimal number of apps are installed.
- Lightweight: maximum 99MB of free RAM.
- My favorite modules: X8Gesture v007, X8Undervolt v001, X8MDDI v001, AX8 SMARTASS
- The usual things with other ROMs: wifi / bluetooth / usb / sensors / 3d / video / fmradio / camera / rooted / jit / zipaligned / app2sd / …
- Smooth. It IS as smooth as CM6 in 2D (menu scrolling/flinging…)
- A-Theme Lite included.
- WEP adhoc supported
- Dual Recovery and reboot to xRecovery/CWM
- CallMeLouder: Louder ringer when the phone is inside bags.
- Improved Flipping down mutes ringer
- Flipping down snoozes alarm
- Disable LED notification in night
- Back button ends call
- Built-in Transparent Status Bar support
- Hide avatar in SMS
- Quick Copy / Quick Paste
- View.measure() method caching for improved 2D performance
- Custom carrier text
- Built-in loop ringtone support without OGG editing
- Optimized (“smoothened”) scrolling/flinging
- Random Lockscreen
- configuration section
- Installation thread click here
- Auto brightness works incorrectly? I need test and feed back.
– Latest kernel and latest baseband xxx015
– Desire to delete Stock SE’s Eclair