INSTALLATION THREAD CLICK HERE
- Built for LDPI
- MiniCM Update notifications via c2dm (CM Settings -> System -> Update notifications)
- App2sd / Dalvik2sd compatible with 2.1 app2sd (storing to ext2/3/4 pre-existing partition is detected and mounted as such)
- Gingerbread’s native App2sd (storing to fat)
- ClockworkMod recovery v. 18.104.22.168-r5 and option to reboot into Recovery (Encryption – Multiboot Ready!)
- Undervolting and Overclocking handled CM Settings menu (by default none is active)
- Extra CM Performance Settings menu for SD Read Cache Speed
- Extra CM Settings display menu for Ultra brightness
- Smooth 2D scrolling in menus
- Fake Dual touch thanks to doixanh and andrej456
- Overclocking / Undervolting thanks to doixanh
- Mddi lag fix thanks to doixanh
Bugs: (Please use the project’s tracker for reporting bugs. Please file them properly following the template or they will be discarded.)
- CWM recovery already installed. If you have xRecovery, flash CWM from here.
- Latest 2.1.1.A.0.6/2.1.1.C.0.0 SE firmware / Baseband: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015 due to kernel dependencies. This is automatically tested during the installation.
- Download the latest ROM from the release link that follows
- Download the ‘Modules hotfix’ from here
- Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc.
- Rename the <release>.zip file to update.zip
- Download the suggested Google Apps for CM7 from here (check http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/ if you want to experiment with other gapps versions)
- Copy the update.zip, the ‘Modules hotfix’ as well as the downloaded Google Apps for CM7 zip that you previously downloaded to your sdcard (top level)
- Reboot to CWM recovery
- Keep a backup of your current status using CWM’s Backup & Restore in case you want to restore.
- Select ‘wipe data/factory reset’ if you are using any other ROM except MiniCM7
- Select ‘apply update from sdcard’ from the top menu of CWM recovery and also flash the ‘Modules hotfix’
- Flash the Google Apps for CM7 zip you previously downloaded via ‘install zip from sdcard’
- Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
- Once your device has booted, you can navigate to CM Settings -> System -> Update notifications and select ‘Register’. This way you can get update notifications on new versions of MiniCM7!
* netcfg, libbluedroid from sources
* Improved bluetooth / FM Radio functionality
* liblights from sources (notifications should blink now)
* Replaced Launcher2 with ADWLauncher
* Fixed /data getting filled up with failed download files
* MDPI and several other fixes for X8