Installation thread click here
- Built for LDPI
- MiniCM Update notifications via c2dm (CM Settings -> System -> Update notifications)
- App2sd / Dalvik2sd compatible with 2.1 app2sd (storing to ext2/3/4 pre-existing partition is detected and mounted as such)
- Gingerbread’s native App2sd (storing to fat)
- ClockworkMod recovery v. 18.104.22.168-r5 and option to reboot into Recovery (Encryption – Multiboot Ready!)
- Undervolting and Overclocking handled CM Settings menu (by default none is active)
- Extra CM Performance Settings menu for SD Read Cache Speed
- Extra CM Settings display menu for Ultra brightness
- Smooth 2D scrolling in menus
- Fake Dual touch thanks to doixanh and andrej456
- Overclocking / Undervolting thanks to doixanh
- Mddi lag fix thanks to doixanh
Bugs: (Please use the project’s tracker for reporting bugs. Please file them properly following the template or they will be discarded.)
- CWM recovery already installed. If you have xRecovery, flash CWM from here.
- Latest 2.1.1.A.0.6/2.1.1.C.0.0 SE firmware /Baseband: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015 due to kernel dependencies. This is automatically tested during the installation.
- Download the latest ROM from the release link that follows
- Download the ‘Modules hotfix’ from here
- Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc.
- Rename the <release>.zip file to update.zip
- Download the suggested Google Apps for CM7 from here(check http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/ if you want to experiment with other gapps versions)
- Copy the update.zip, the ‘Modules hotfix’ as well as the downloaded Google Apps for CM7 zip that you previously downloaded to your sdcard (top level)
- Reboot to CWM recovery
- Keep a backup of your current status using CWM’s Backup & Restore in case you want to restore.
- Select ‘wipe data/factory reset’ if you are using any other ROM except MiniCM7
- Select ‘apply update from sdcard’ from the top menu of CWM recovery and also flash the ‘Modules hotfix’
- Flash the Google Apps for CM7 zip you previously downloaded via ‘install zip from sdcard’
- Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
- Once your device has booted, you can navigate to CM Settings -> System -> Update notifications and select ‘Register’. This way you can get update notifications on new versions of MiniCM7!
1/ I can’t see incoming call number, what can I do ?
Change CMsettings/main/incoming calls/ choose sliding tabs
2/ my LED is not blinking properly is there any way to change that?
If you’re using miniCM 2.0.5 you must delete delete /system/lib/hw/lights.x10mini.so
If you’re using miniCM 2.0.6 you must delete /system/lib/hw/lights.robyn.so with rootexplorer or any other file manager that allows you to explore and modify root files
of course, you need to reboot your phone after that.
then : After the restart, go to CyanogenMod settings/Interface/LED notifications/Advanced make sure everything is unchecked, select Reset and then reboot again.
of course, you need to reboot your phone after that.
also try this : go to CyanogenMod settings/Interface/LED notifications/Advanced then tick and untick “random colors” this may solve everything if not :
Originally Posted by MarkMRL By ticking and unticking everything a few times randomly, I probably triggered the random flag to update correctly, thus fixing the blinking color. Now I can select a color and have it blink normally.
this may not solve your problem for now, in that case wait a little we are working on this :-)
3/I want SE stock keyboard on this ROM !!
Just long press on any txt you’re typing on, “choose input method” then choose default input
4/ I’m already running an older version on miniCM7 (2.0.4 for example) do I have to perform a factory reset/ full wipe ?
There’s no need to factory reset in that case
5/ I’m already running an older version on miniCM6 (1.0.2 for example) do I have to perform a factory reset/ full wipe ?
Yes, absolutely, same as if you were under gingerDX, SE stock rom or any other non miniCM7 based. you will loose ALL your data that are on phone memory (sms/mms, contacts, calendar…) if you’re sync to a google account, your contacts and calendar should be preserved
6/ how can I activate overclock or undervolt ?
Open CMsettings/performances/CPUsettings/ then tick overclock OR undervolt, undervolt is automatically activated with overclock.
Remember not to tick “set on boot” option if you’re trying frequenies upper than 710 that could make your phone unstable or being damaged.
for miniCM7 2.0.6 you also need to flash the module hotfix to see overclock/undervolt working
7/ i’m actually using Xrecovery can i install miniCM7 directly ?
no, you can’t, you first need to install clockworkmod recovery from the link given in the first post (put in on the root of your sd card, then reboot to recovery, “install custom zip”, reboot : cwm recovery is now installed, you can flash this ROM )
8/ i can’t download some apps from the market
download ‘market enabler’ and select T-mobile Usa as fake provider, then retry to search and download them. that should work
9/ random problems that are unknown for anyody?
first backup, then do a factory reset, or restart from the beginning, it could solve lots of problem (you will loose ALL your data that are on phone memory (sms/mms, contacts, calendar…) if you’re sync to a google account, your contacts and calendar should be preserved)
10/ i own a X10miniPRO (u20i) does this ROM suites to this phone?
NO,No, and No this ROM is ONLY for X10mini (e10i/e10a) not for any other phone[a version is also available for X8, in the X8 section.]
11/ my battery is drainning so fast … what should i do ?
first calibrate your battery by fully charging your phone, then reboot into recovery, select Advanced/Wipe Battery Stats and then unplug and reboot
if there’s no improvement so far
– see if there’s app running always in the background
– look in CyanogenMod settings/Interface/LED notifications/Advanced make sure radom is not ticked
12/ i have installed minicm7 when i power on the phone it stuck on cyanogen 7 logo. what should i do.
does your phone comply to the conditions of the first post ?
if yes and if you can access to CWMrecovery, then reflash the rom and/or factory reset (you will loose ALL your data that are on phone memory (sms/mms, contacts, calendar…) if you’re sync to a google account, your contacts and calendar should be preserved)
if not or if you can’t access to CWM use Sony Ericsson Update Service to recover your phone as if it was out of the box (you will loose ALL your data that are on phone memory (sms/mms, contacts, calendar…) if you’re sync to a google account, your contacts and calendar should be preserved)
13/ in the default input method, when i scroll down/up the “-,?,!,@,_ …” & emoticons menu until it stops itself, the keyboard remains froozen
rotate your screen and this will be fixed, and don’t scroll this violently
14/ app2SD and other features aren’t working with 2.0.6, why is that?
for miniCM7 2.0.6 you also need to flash the module hotfix to see all the modules working (oc; uv; app2sd…)
* CM Setting (input settings) for back button to end current call
* Added Smartass governor (thanks to AnDyX), not enabled by default
* Wpa_supplicant / Wifi from sources
* Rotary doesn’t cover caller’s name any more
* LED flash via notification bar
* Offline charging for X8